The information below is disclosed in accordance with AIM Rule 26
|Last Update||6 September 2019|
|No of Shares in Issue||214,750,501|
|Accounting Year End||31 December|
|Country of registration||England and Wales|
|Main Country of Operation||UK, Europe and the US|
|Date Listed||30 April 2002|
Last updated : 6 September 2019
AMS is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
The free float percentage consists of the holdings of the directors’ beneficial holdings and the holdings of the AMS Trustee Company in respect of the Company’s Deferred Share Bonus Scheme.
To find out further information as required by AIM Rule 26 click on the links below, this will direct users to the relevant areas within the Advanced Medical Solutions Website.
- Description of Business
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Governance
- NOMAD and Advisor Information
- Terms of Reference & Committees
- Board of Directors Responsibilities
- Registered Offices
Documentations and Announcements
- Articles of Association (Constitutional Documents)
- Annual and Interim Reports
- Prospectuses, Shareholder Circulars and Admission Document
- Regulatory News Announcements
- Shareholder Analysis
- Lock-In Arrangements & Transfer Restrictions – There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.