We are a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative and technologically advanced products and materials for the global advanced wound care, surgical and wound closure markets. Our strategy is based around:
- Growth – Expanding our global presence
- Innovation – Designing and developing leading products
- Value – Offering cost-effective product solutions
Our products and materials, manufactured out of two sites in the UK, one in the Netherlands, two in Germany and one in the Czech Republic, are sold in 65 countries via a network of multinational or regional partners and distributors, as well as via our own direct sales forces in the UK, Germany, the Czech Republic and Russia. Established in 1991, we now employ over 500 employees. Our wide range of products and materials include silver alginates, alginates, foams, tissue adhesives, sutures, internal adhesives and haemostats. We market our products under our own brands ActivHeal®, LiquiBand® and RESORBA® as well as supplying our global OEM partners their brand labels and materials to converters and wound care partners.
We operate through four Business Units each responsible for their respective sales, marketing and Research and Development (R&D) activities. Each Business Unit focuses on a different strategic route to market.
- Branded Direct Business Unit– Direct sales of our Group brands: ActivHeal®, LiquiBand® and RESORBA®, through our own sales teams in Germany, U.K. and the Czech Republic.
- Branded Distributed Business Unit – Distribution of our brands: LiquiBand® and RESORBA®, through our global network of distributors.
- OEM Supply Business Unit – Sales of customer branded products to our OEM partners.
- Bulk Materials Business Unit – Sales of bulk materials to converters and advanced wound care partners.