Due to an increased workload on current buyer roles and incorporation of supplier control activities, we now require a Supplier Compliance Leader at Winsford. This role will report into the Purchasing Manager.
Key Results Area
• Maintain compliance for supplier control processes across the site including Approved Supplier Log, supplier initiated changes, SCAR, new & existing supplier evaluation and supplier audit schedule.
• Standardised process for Supplier Control implemented across the site.
• Establish and develop controls for suppliers to de-risk supply chain.
• Ensure all supplier files are maintained and all associated SCAR, SIC, audits and audit actions are up to date and effectively managed.
• Manage new supplier requests and re assessment of approved suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:-
• Previous relevant experience in Medical Device and manufacturing sector.
• Sound understanding of ISO13485, Medical Device Directive and FDA CFR regulations.
• Lead auditor trained and certified.
• Experience in auditing, audit reporting and action follow up.
• Experience in supplier development and risk identification.
• Educated to a degree / diploma level preferred.
• Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of supplier controls.
• Application of key tools such as six sigma, lean manufacturing, investigational methods including practical problem solving for CAPA support.
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues.
• Driven to achieve results.
• Strong communication skills.