The Global Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruitment, from sourcing and attracting talent through to extending offers and on boarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business to include Regulatory Affairs, Research and Development, Quality, Sales and Marketing, Operations, IT, Finance and Legal. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
Key Results Area:
• Develop and execute recruiting plans across the business managing approx 60-80 vacancies per annum (primarily in UK, Germany and the US, with ad hoc requirements in other geographies)
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees to encourage direct recruitment.
• Act as an ambassador for the Companies Employee Referral scheme
• Provide training and guidance to managers on the Companies standard approach to recruitment ensuring local labour laws are followed
• Establish a preferred supplier list for use of agencies, in each geography, ensuring terms of business produce appropriate results for investment.
• Complete and distribute high quality weekly and monthly staffing reports
• Develop and track time to hire so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
• Manage the candidate experience from first contact up to the point of induction on first day with the business, ensuring a positive experience
• Provide support for graduate, interns/work experience and apprenticeship programmes
• Act as Ambassador for AMS at external recruitment activities, job fairs & events
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in recruiting in the medical device industry
• Good commercial and business acumen, leading to pragmatic solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team minded approach to achieve individual and company success
• German language skills would be advantageous
• This role can be home based, but will be expected to spend at least sometime in our head office in Winsford, Cheshire