A new opportunity has arisen for a Surgical Regional Sales Manager to join the UK Sales team.
This role will manage the Northern Surgical and Suture sales team and deliver the geographical targets.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and would like to see the full job description, please contact Brigitte Laghuwitz in Human Resources. Closing date for applications: 28th December 2018
The company is committed to provide additional training in order to help employees achieve development. It is the policy of the Human Resources Department to provide feedback to all internal candidates on the reason for any unsuccessful applications, together with guidance on future development.
• To manage the Northern Surgical and Suture sales team and to deliver the geographical targets
• To increase the uptake of the complete portfolio of products taken by existing and prospective customers
• To maintain key customers and to position Advanced Medical Solutions as the preferred supply partner
• To identify opportunities for expanded business, and to co-ordinate and project manage evaluation and conversion projects
• To mentor, coach and train team members to maintain high professional standards and sales effectiveness
• To ensure delivery of all revenue and profit targets
• To robustly monitor performance of team members and to initiate corrective action as required to ensure high levels of productive sales activity
• To retain staff and achieve high levels of morale within the team
• To coordinate Sales Executive’s activity ensuring key strategic objectives are met
• Build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders within existing customer accounts and hold regular review meetings at senior management level within NHS Trusts, Health Boards and Regional Procurement Groups
• To facilitate the delivery of regional commercial contract agreements
• To ensure effective delivery of contractual / agreement metrics and such key performance indicators as agreed with customers
The ideal candidate will have:
• Business or Lifesciences Degree
• Extensive medical device sales experience at a senior sales level.
• Experience selling into the operating theatre environment
• A minimum of 2-3 years sales management experience
• Project management skills
• Account management capability
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• IT skills
• Excellent communication skills