A new opportunity will be arising for a Site Operations Manager at Winsford. This role will be responsible for strategy development and implementation along with all aspects of the end to end production process. Responsible for promoting a culture of as well as executing continuous improvement projects within Winsford Operations. This role will be based in Winsford and will report into the Operations Director.
- Compliance with all safety legislation and guidelines, processes and systems
- Compliance with ISO 13485 and maintain ISO 13485 certification
- The long term vision and strategy for Winsford Operations is developed and supported by an action plan and objectives which are evaluated and adjusted where required on a yearly basis.
- The growth strategy of the different business units is supported with Winsford Operations able to fulfil the customer demand with the planned production capacity (people/machines) and the agreed objectives in the area of safety, quality, cost and delivery are achieved.
- Winsford Operations operates clearly defined and documented standard processes executed by fully trained employees
- Continuous improvement is demonstrated and delivered through good project management with all Operations employees involved
- Capable team in place supported by performance management and personal development processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Masters of Science degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience of high level management within a complex operations/manufacturing
- Experience of managing larger multi level and skilled teams
- Experience of developing and implementing strategy
- Ability to analyse business needs and make recommendations based on sound business/financial knowledge and business acumen
- Specific experience and knowledge of the medical device industry
- Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma experience
- Excellent leadership, teambuilding, analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Decision making within framework of the company and against ISO and FDA standards